Obtaining Permits

Applications for Pistol Permits and Loud Speaker permits are available by request in person only at Public Safety Complex located on 253 High Street, Hartford. Any permits which require the signature of the Chief of Police must be submitted through the Records Division.

Click to Expand Menu [ + ]

Hartford Police Department
Public Safety Complex
253 High Street
Hartford CT, 06103

HARTFORD CITY HALL ADDRESS: 550 Main Street, Hartford, CT 06103 PHONE: (860)757-9311 HOURS: 8AM - 5PM