Click To Expand Menu [ + ]

Select a Department

Permits and Applications

Athletic Field Reservation Permit/Dillon Stadium Reservation/ Weddings/Pictures Permit

Reservations can be made online by following this link to our web based sports field reservation system. If you have any questions or issues you can contact Brenda Padilla at (860) 757-4951. To reserve a field, you MUST complete the online application. Through the web portal you can also upload a signed hold harmless, team roster, and copy of your certificate of insurance. The certificate of insurance must name the City of Hartford as an additional insured. The hold harmless must be signed by each player and held by the application, the applicant can sign and upload one hold harmless into the online system. Once all the information has been uploaded, the application will be reviewed by our staff and you will be notified by email once the permit is approved. 

Athletic Field Use Policy

These reservations and permits are processed at 50 Jennings Rd from 8 am to 5 pm. If you have additional questions, please contact DPW at (860) 757-4967

Weddings/Picture Permit

Ceremony in Elizabeth Park only:  Wedding $50.00 for Hartford/West Hartford Resident (proof of residency required) $100.00 All others.

Picture Taking only:  $25.00 Hartford/West Hartford Resident $50.00 All others.

Please contact Development Services 860-757-9526 to make a reservation

250 Constitution Plaza 4th floor

Hartford, CT 06103

HARTFORD CITY HALL ADDRESS: 550 Main Street, Hartford, CT 06103 PHONE: (860)757-9311 HOURS: 8AM - 5PM