OFFICE OF THE CITY CLERK
Councilpersons Veronica Airey-Wilson, James M. Boucher, Luis E. Cotto, Larry Deutsch and Kenneth H. Kennedy, Jr. will represent the Council at a Public Hearing to be held in the Council Chambers of the Municipal Building at 7:00 P.M., Tuesday, January 19, 2010.
1. Resolution de Authorization to execute a lease with the Young Men's Christian Association of Greater Hartford for property located at 444 Albany Avenue - the Wilson-Grey Youth and Family YMCA for an early learning center.
2. Resolution de Authorization to amend Tax Fixing Agreement with 18 Temple Street LLC.
3. Ordinance amending that certain ordinance discontinuing Seymour Street between Retreat Avenue and Jefferson Street.
4. Resolution de Super imposing the corner of Burnham and Granby Street as Geraldine McBride Corner.
5. Resolution de Authorization to execute multiple transactions with 315 Trumbull Street Associates, LLC for the Hartford Hilton Hotel.
John V. Bazzano,