MEETING OF THE COURT OF
January 12, 2004
1. MAYOR PEREZ, with accompanying resolution de Authorization for sale of
City-owned property located
at 279 Martin Street to Sherman Sizemore.
HEARING – JANUARY 20,
2. MAYOR PEREZ, with accompanying resolution de Authorization to apply for Surface
Transportation Urban Project
funds through CRCOG for various projects.
3. MAYOR PEREZ, with accompanying resolution de Agreement between the City and
Communication Workers of America, Local 1298 for position of Supervising Payroll
4. CITY PLAN COMMISSION de Denial of ordinance amending Chapter 35, Article IV,
Section 35-878 of Code
concerning University sale of alcoholic beverages.
5. MANAGEMENT AND BUDGET COMMITTEE de Ordinance amending Chapter 32,
Article I, Section
32-18(a)(4)(j) of Code concerning Tax Relief for the
6. MANAGEMENT AND BUDGET COMMITTEE, with accompanying resolution de
Allocation of funds and enter into a loan agreement with Better Living Development,
LLC for the renovation of
7. MANAGEMENT AND BUDGET COMMITTEE, with accompanying substitute
resolution de Authorization to enter into lease for property located at 2074-1429 Park
Street, LLC for US First
Robotics Team at Hartford Public Schools Mathematics & Science
8. Ordinance amending Chapter 35, Article IV, Section 35-878 of Code de University sale
9. Ordinance amending Chapter 32, Article I, Section 32-18 (a) (4) (j) of Code de Tax Relief
for the Elderly.
Ordinance amending Chapter
XVII, Section 3 (biii) (4) of the Charter de Pensions.
(Non-bargaining unit employees).
HEARING – JANUARY 20, 2004
11. Ordinance amending Chapter XVII, Section 3 (ff) of the Charter de Pensions. (Mandatory
sick exchange for members of certain
collective bargaining units).
HEARING – JANUARY 20, 2004
12. (MAYOR PEREZ) Robert Wood Johnson Foundation de Authorization to apply for
funds under the Community
Partnership for Older Adults Program, for HHS to establish
community partnerships and for the Southend Community Services to continue as
contracting partner for
Homecare Assistance Program.
13. (MAYOR PEREZ) The Energy Network, Inc. v. Walt Disney Entertainment, Inc. et al
and the City of Hartford v. Walt Disney Entertainment, Inc. et al de Authorization to
resolve two related lawsuits
14. (COUNCIL PRESIDENT LAFONTAINE) Town and City Clerk de Setting of salary for.
15. (COUNCILPERSON PAINTER) Sarah Rawson Elementary School and RAM School
Age Child Care de Waiving of
half the fees, permission to vend food and beverages
and street closures for Annual Block Party
16. (COUNCILPERSON PAINTER) Keney Park de Waiving of half the fees for Seventeenth
Annual Mini-Marathon and permission to use City equipment sponsored by Sickle Cell
Disease Association of America/Connecticut Chapter, Inc. at.